Skip to main content

Nutrisystem Mid-Week Update

I'm doing it wrong. I have been doing it wrong all last week and this week, so if you're following this, please note: *I'M DOING IT F*ING WRONG*DO NOT FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE*

So, in my handy dandy notebook, app thing, it has these little entry spots for "Powefuels" and "SmartCarbs", and I legit thought these were like, optional add ins if you get hungry or something. THEY ARE NOT OPTIONAL.



So, I've been doing it wrong, and all I can do from here is fix it. I will have to start incorporating 3 Powerfuels, 1 Smartcarb, in addition to my NS meals, snack and 4 servings of Veg. I don't even know how I am going to do this yet. My argument of prepackaged food/meals being so easy to grab and go is no longer valid.

Now I have to shop for Powerfuels and SmartCarbs, package them up into individual servings and remember to grab them in the mornings, you know, when I have nothing else to do other than feed and get our three little lovies ready and to school.... And remember their lunches, and school projects and the like. le sigh.


PS- It is probably beneficial to read ALL the information on ALL the sheets in ALL the booklets when you begin a new program of any kind. My left-brained self is no good at this kind of thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the Man I Never Met

I think we would have been good friends, you and I. I would have enjoyed giving you hell about 'America's Team' and Tony Romo, even though your son has taught me to love and respect them. We would have watched football games, drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. I'm sure you would have teased me about being so uptight and anxious about the kids running around the house before dinners, cookouts, or during games. I wish I had gotten the chance to know you, Gary Sugar. In the last two years I have learned so many amazing facts about you. Most importantly, you were victorious. You were brave, courageous, selfless and stubborn. You raised two incredible men. “Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.”  ―  Shannon L. Alder You are missed. deeply. It's hard for me to even consider publishing those words, because I know that they don't even begin to convey the depth that you are l...

The Waiting Game

When I woke I realized I had been moved to a different room and Dr. Clouatre (Clue-art if you're wondering) was sitting in front of me. He informed me that he had already contacted two specialists that he would be working with for my twin pregnancy. 'I'm going to lose one, doc. We don't need a specialist.' In case I wasn't clear before, I want to state that I LOVE THIS MAN!!! 'You just never know what's really going to happen, Brittni. One day at a time.' I went on to ask about the odds of losing both babies when I miscarried Baby B, which was a huge mistake. I had a few questions, he had answers, we hugged, and I left the office feeling like I had just been given two beautiful babies and then stripped of them. I got in my truck determined not to tell anyone about the twins. I would just pretend like it was a normal pregnancy and then I could grieve in peace and private. Pssshhh, that lasted all of five seconds. I immediately called my (ex)...

When you just can't even...

So, I am typically a person who is completely and utterly against putting any size, shape or sort of dirty laundry on social media, which is why many people didn't even know when I was going through a divorce. I'm making an exception today, because frankly, I just can't even. I'm so bewildered, flabbergasted, confused, taken aback (insert EVERY synonym for any of these terms here) at a situation that took place today, so much so, that I JUST CAN'T EVEN. CAN'T. Do you ever have those days where everything goes wrong, or just seems so ridiculous that you are certain that at some point you are going to run into a wall that is painted to look like the sky because you know that you absolutely have to be on something like the Truman Show where everything is happening for someone else's entertainment? No, just me? Huh. Well, the last few months, I keep waiting for someone to jump out and shout "Smile! You're on Candid Camera!" It hasn't happened...