Skip to main content

Nutrisystem Week 5 Complete!!

Y'all guys. OHEMGEE. FIVE WEEKS DOWN y'all guys!! The happy dancing is happening.
I have lost 14 pounds as of this morning, 2.27.17 going into my last week of Nutrisystem. I am 35% to my goal, and I'm feelin' pretty giddy.

We had a crazy week this last week and I did not track everything as well as I have been. I was pretty careful with what I put in my body during the week though... We celebrated my birthday with the kiddos this weekend, and I got a little cray-cray.

So here's the breakdown:

Day 29- So many good and happy things happening in our lives. We are beyond blessed, and I am staying at home today for President's Day. Thankful I work for a company who gives us all the holidays!!

What I ate-- I ate all 4 servings of my veggies, and drank my 64 oz of water in addition to the following.....
Breakfast: One boiled egg and One banana nut muffin
Powerfuel: Boiled egg. stop judging me.
Lunch: Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
Powerfuel: Low Fat String Cheese
SmartCarb: 1/4 cup Couscous
Dinner: Santa Fe Style Chicken. 1 Bud 55

Day 30- Must get up and get my happy little ass to work today. I really think I could totally do my job well from home, but I put pants on and get to the office anyway.

What I ate-- I ate all 4 servings of my veggies, and drank my 64 oz of water in addition to the following.....
Breakfast: One boiled egg and brown sugar oatmeal. The oats are really tasty, I could probably eat their oatmeal every morning and be a pretty happy camper.
Powerfuel: 1/4 cup 1% cottage cheese. I put black pepper on mine, and I love it. yum.
Lunch: Red Beans and Rice. This is one of my favorite Lunches
Powerfuel: Low Fat String Cheese
SmartCarb: 1/4 cup Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, eaten with cucumbers
Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie and a Bud 55

Day 31- Today I am going to the Good Scout Boy Scout Luncheon and seriously dreading it. My motivation is waning.

What I ate-- I ate all 4 servings of my veggies, and drank my 64 oz of water in addition to the following.....
Breakfast: Apple Strudel Bar & Boiled Egg
Powerfuel: string cheese
Lunch: Trail Mix Bar... Wanted to have the Prime Rib and ALL THE THINGS at the luncheon but somehow, I refrained, and survived.
Powerfuel: Low Fat String Cheese
SmartCarb: Hummus with Cucumbers.
Dinner: Wasn't feeling great, skipped dinner and went to bed early.

Day 32--- Today was a really exciting day for our family. Like, the bestest day in the last 3 years. That's really all I can give you right now, but next week, we will be able to share more! I was a bundle of nerves and didn't eat as I should have, but did pretty okay all things considered.

What I ate-- I bombed on my veggies and water today. I probably consumed half of what I was supposed to...

Breakfast: One boiled egg
Powerfuel: skipped. butterflies in my tummy.
Lunch: I had a bowl of greens with carrots and a small grilled chicken breast.
Powerfuel: skipped
SmartCarb: Dirty Hosewater celebratory drink. It had juice of half an orange, with crown and sprite, so I'm pretty sure it counts.
Dinner: Drank dinner... Pretty sure I had 3 Bud 55s

Day 33- It's Fridaaaayyyy! I am getting my hurr did this morning, and super stoked about life in general. So excited that I only have 6 days left of Nutrisystem food.

What I ate-- I ate all 4 servings of my veggies, and drank my 64 oz of water in addition to the following.....
Breakfast: One boiled egg
Powerfuel: Low Fat String Cheese.
Lunch: Fudge Graham Bar
Powerfuel: Low Fat String Cheese (I'm out of boiled eggs)
SmartCarb: Couscous
Dinner: Thick crust Nutrisystem "pizza".

Day 34- The kids were so excited to get to sleep in this morning, but then they didn't. Shocker.

What I ate-- I did not get all my veggies in today, but I did drink all my water.
Breakfast: 1/4 cinnamon bagel with cream cheese
Powerfuel: Nope
Lunch: OHEMGEE. We went to the bestest hole in the wall in all of the Panhandle. It's called Coney Island and everything there is smothered in Chili. I ate a hotdog (smothered in chili) and a half of a ham and cheese, also smothered in chili. I also drank a real dr. pepper.
Powerfuel: Nope
SmartCarb: Nope
Dinner: Stephen made cheeseburgers. He is the best cook when it comes to grilling and smoking. lawdy! I bought the diner style (thin) burgers and I ate a double burger with habanero cheese, and a handful of Jalepeno chips.
Drank: more than I should have
I also ate a red velvet cupcake to celebrate my birthday!

Day 35: I failed on veggies and waters today.

What I ate-- .
Breakfast: Golden Crisp Cereal--- I really went all out this weekend.
Snack: Boiled egg and Hummus
Dinner: Smoked Chicken, Potato Salad, Cheddar dinner roll, and beans.
Drank: I had 2 Miller 64s, and really wanted another cupcake, but refrained.


I feel very successful with my journey and I have zero regrets. I plan to move into Weight Watchers and get into a routine of exercising more than playing with the kiddos and jumping on the trampoline. Hopefully next week we can share all the happy news that I have mentioned over the past couple weeks. Thanks for reading :)

Chat next week friends!
xo
b


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the Man I Never Met

I think we would have been good friends, you and I. I would have enjoyed giving you hell about 'America's Team' and Tony Romo, even though your son has taught me to love and respect them. We would have watched football games, drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. I'm sure you would have teased me about being so uptight and anxious about the kids running around the house before dinners, cookouts, or during games. I wish I had gotten the chance to know you, Gary Sugar. In the last two years I have learned so many amazing facts about you. Most importantly, you were victorious. You were brave, courageous, selfless and stubborn. You raised two incredible men. “Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.”  ―  Shannon L. Alder You are missed. deeply. It's hard for me to even consider publishing those words, because I know that they don't even begin to convey the depth that you are l...

The Waiting Game

When I woke I realized I had been moved to a different room and Dr. Clouatre (Clue-art if you're wondering) was sitting in front of me. He informed me that he had already contacted two specialists that he would be working with for my twin pregnancy. 'I'm going to lose one, doc. We don't need a specialist.' In case I wasn't clear before, I want to state that I LOVE THIS MAN!!! 'You just never know what's really going to happen, Brittni. One day at a time.' I went on to ask about the odds of losing both babies when I miscarried Baby B, which was a huge mistake. I had a few questions, he had answers, we hugged, and I left the office feeling like I had just been given two beautiful babies and then stripped of them. I got in my truck determined not to tell anyone about the twins. I would just pretend like it was a normal pregnancy and then I could grieve in peace and private. Pssshhh, that lasted all of five seconds. I immediately called my (ex)...

When you just can't even...

So, I am typically a person who is completely and utterly against putting any size, shape or sort of dirty laundry on social media, which is why many people didn't even know when I was going through a divorce. I'm making an exception today, because frankly, I just can't even. I'm so bewildered, flabbergasted, confused, taken aback (insert EVERY synonym for any of these terms here) at a situation that took place today, so much so, that I JUST CAN'T EVEN. CAN'T. Do you ever have those days where everything goes wrong, or just seems so ridiculous that you are certain that at some point you are going to run into a wall that is painted to look like the sky because you know that you absolutely have to be on something like the Truman Show where everything is happening for someone else's entertainment? No, just me? Huh. Well, the last few months, I keep waiting for someone to jump out and shout "Smile! You're on Candid Camera!" It hasn't happened...